Is it possible to set due dates for lists that are dynamic so that they change in reference to another date? For example, if a card's due date is a fixed date and I use an Advanced Checklist with individual due dates, can those individual checklist steps have dynamic dates that are in reference to the main Card due date? For example, if I create checklist steps that are due 3 days, 7 days and 14 days prior to the overall due date, and then the overall due date is changed, will the due dates of those steps then auto-adjust accordingly?
I would like to setup Cards as templates for repetitive tasks that will have the same or similar steps required and I would like the steps to have auto due dates based on the new overall Card due date.
(I currently only have a free account so can't show screen shots for this, but will upgrade to a Business Class account for list due dates if this can do what I am wanting it to do.)
Thank you.