How do I create this rule:
Every day, for each card in list "On Proof" inactive for more than 7 days, move it to list "Chase Up"
I have it on one of my older boards using the old version of butler, but can't seem to recreate it in the new interface.
@Cam Yavari
You may be surprised that while that last activity date is not published it is still addressable. I think I might have post something about it. Do a search.
None of the rule options address the activity date, so I can't set the rule up in relation to it...also, do a search on what?
Trying hard to work with my mobile while in bed. I shared that info in this community. I just cannot find it. And more recently, I wrote a Butler add on to make that date field and others available including upcoming start date, earliest item date etc using Butler http request action.
Found it
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-discussions/Have-you-discovered-any-undocumented-variable/td-p/1513446
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.