Hello,
I am struggling to create a report the way i'd like using Trello's patterns in butler.
I have two Lists in my board. To Do and Done. I assign a member to a To Do card. When they finish with the task, i move it to Done.
I'd like to create a report that shows how many tickets a member has completed in the Done column using butler. It would look something like this where 'Member Name' will be the actual members name.
BONUS: it would also be great to be able to get the data from the last 30 days if thats possible at all.
Member Name 1 (8 cards)
- card 1 name
- card 2 name
- ...
- card 8 name
Member Name 2 (3 cards)
- card 1 name
- card 2 name
- card 3 name
Member Name 3 ...
Can anyone please assist with this?