Hi,
In both the desktop and online version of Trello I do not get the option of closing the board, only to Leave Board.
How do I delete it then?
Hi @Elaine Mears and welcome to Community!
You have to be an admin of a board to close it. If you're an admin, you'll be able to close it online or from the desktop app as well.
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Thanks
I will try again. I signed in with both my accounts, but will log out of all of them and see what happens :-)
Looking at your screenshot, the user with the "A" avatar is an admin and should be able to close the board
What do you do if the admin of your board is no longer with the company? I have two boards with admins that are not me but I'm the CEO of the company.
Same question, not sure I'm understanding. I want to completely delete an old board, not just close it, so I have an extra board to still create.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.