I have a butler rule stating that if a date is "set" in a custom field and that date is between "so many days from now" (ex: from 120 to 150) then to move that card to a specific list (ex: 120 days to 150 days).
So unfortunately the rule only goes off when the date is "set", so I would have to set the date again for the rule to go off again.
Temporarily I set up a button that "sets" the custom field to itself, so essentially its sets itself, and the rule runs when I hit the button which is a success. However, I have to go into each card and press the button. 
My question is: Is there a way to have that dynamic so as the date gets closer to today it continues to move to other lists. If not, is there a way to create a button that hits all the buttons on the cards?