Referencing: Getting and Setting Data
When I store data in the member scope with visibility shared, how am I supposed to retrieve this data from the t object when I'm logged in as another user?
Example
Logged in as user1: I store something via
t.set('member', 'shared', key, value)
Then, logged in as user2 (admin on the board): I want to retrieve the value stored for user1. Since I've set visibility to shared, I expect this to be possible. The docs also state:
A visibility of shared means that any Trello member who can see the object it is stored against (determined by Scope) can see the data.
However, I can only get my own data using
t.get('member', 'shared', key, defaultValue)
Is there something I'm missing here? I've also tried to pass a user id instead of 'member', but this gives me an error: "Card not found or not on current board (Command: data)" since it treats the first value as a card id.
Any help appreciated,
Thank you 