Hello I am new and trying to make Trello work for my real estate business.
I need to generate a list of tasks for staff over the first year after a client sells or buys a house. The due dates would be set for periods of time after the sequence is initiated, i.e., 30 days, 90 days, 6 months, 1 year after we start it.
I am hoping for advice on how to create a template of this nature with certain project deadlines that "kick in" starting the day we launch it. We would launch the template in the name of each client who has sold/bought and anticipate reminders coming up as those milestone dates approach. Obviously the timelines and deadlines are different for each client because they are rooted to when they closed and we initiate the sequence.
I am new to the terminology here but a fast learner. Any advice much appreciated.