Is there a way to send all Comments in the entire tree to a file? I'd like to use that output for composing a changelog.txt for the user. If so, can it be confined to a single Release? Etc.
I'm using SourceTree with Mercurial.
SourceTree doesn't have a feature like that, but it is probably possible to craft a mercurial command to do so. That's pretty advanced usage, though, and is probably a more appropriate question for a larger, mercurial-focused forum.
Got it. I'll ask on the Mercurial listserv.
Hello Ralph.
If you need to export all comments from a page to a file (pdf or MS Word), you can form the table of comments on any page from other pages with https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1219786 plugin and then export this table.
Sorry if this is not relevant to your issue.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.