Sou iniciante e gostaria de dicas relacionados a scrum e produtividade. Obrigado.
Hi @Rogério ,
Welcome to the community! & Welcome center group!
It's really great to have you here!
You can learn, share, solve & enjoy!
You can also have a look at this Resources
I wish you all the best!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Welcome to the Community @Rogério!
I'd recommend checking out the Agile collection, there are a number of articles there that will help you including this recent post - The WHAT, WHEN, and How to SCRUM(part 1) by @Gloria Ojukwu .
Also, don't hesitate to ask questions, everyone here is very friendly and happy to help!
-Jimmy
Obrigado Jimmy
Welcome to the Community, @Rogério Hope you will enjoy what you will see and learn here
Welcome to the Atlassian Community and Welcome Center Group.
I am glad you are here. I would suggest you to read Mountain Goat Software
Blogs for Agile and productivity understanding. You should start from the Scrum Guide and we have great blogs on the Atlassian Community related to Scrum as Suggested by @Jimmy Seddon
You can learn the basic of Jira Software from my YouTube Channel and I have more videos there related to Jira Software you can have a look. I hope it will help you.
Don't hesitate to ask your questions in the Atlassian Community. We all are here to help you.
-Monika
@Rogério Welcome, welcome! Looks like you're already getting some great suggestions. 😄
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.