Hey, Education group members,
While browsing through the internet & community, I found some wonderful resources that can be shared with you. These resources definitely gonna help everyone to learn something. Here I'm listing those resources below.
Some video clips to learn some Jira functions:
How to search in Jira?
How to create issues in Jira
Why should I keep my issues status up to date?
What are issues in Jira?
Some useful Coursera courses:
Agile with Atlassian Jira
Trello for Beginners
Build a Product Management Plan Framework in Trello
Some article everyone can read:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Tech/3-articles-from-last-weeks-everyone-must-read/m-p/1581825
Some Free Training:
Atlassian Cloud 101
Free Tutorials
Free Skillbuilders
I hope it will be helpful for everyone!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Many thanks @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Cheers 👌
Thanks @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM for sharing
Great @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM This is awesome list. I have also uploaded videos for Jira Software beginners on YouTube. I hope it will also help someone to learn the basics.
Jira Tutorial For Beginners - Link
Permissions in Jira - Link
Reports in Jira - Link
@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaMthose are some great list and thanks @Monika Rani for adding more.
Hey @Pritam Das @Monika Rani @Fabienne Gerhard @Davis Thomas K @Vero Rivas
Thank you so much for taking participation in this post and add some more resources.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.