Hi,
I am looking for a way to get a weekly report of how many cards are in each column at the same time each week. We use a board as a quick and dirty NPS evaluation so I want to see how the numbers of clients (cards) in each status change over time. I am pretty versed in Zapier and I am not really interested in paying for another app (and could not really seem to figure out how to do this in the free version of screenful).
Any thoughts?
TIA!
-Judah
Hi @Judah Ferst ,
Welcome to the community!
Please have a look at these resources
https://screenful.com/how-to/how-to-modify-the-weekly-report
https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler
https://trello.com/power-ups/5ee35178e3c7ec205df09613/reports-by-screenful
https://trello.com/power-ups/5b4765f383dd7c75d8e57be4
https://trello.com/power-ups/5d8a1a4d3508db61b655bf9e
https://trello.com/power-ups/5d367a59d5db032812ddbf22
https://trello.com/power-ups/5d9c90aa18965066fcd44730
Regards,
Soumyadeep
This looks like an auto-generated response. If you have specific instructions for how to achieve this I am happy to look into Screenful, but I posted here because I could not figure out how to make the report I wanted work.
Hi Judah,I've looked into your question and tried to create a solution - a daily report that shows how many cards there are in each list on a Trello board:Trello board and Screenful chart settings: https://imgur.com/a/jTddsDrResult: https://app.screenful.me/scaled/share/ac5c0deb Please let me know if this is the thing you have asked about.We could hop on a quick 5-minute call, and I'll guide you through the process of creating a similar report and automating it. You can book the call here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/vova8
You can also use Cumulative Flow in Dashboards by Screenful to see the changes over time.
I think the cumulative flow diagram will work for my needs? Is there anyway to hide a Trello list from that data?
Also - do you allow for the colors on the chart to be customized?
You can filter out the items from the workflow state filter here:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.