If I deleted a board - not just "hid" but "deleted" - is there, by any hope or prayer, a way to retrieve it? Please help
If perchance it's just closed, choose Boards in the header, then select 'See closed boards' at the bottom of the Boards header menu and you can find it again... But If you closed the board, then pressed the 'Permanently Delete Board' sadly, the board is permanently deleted
Hi @Alessa Leblanc Michel ,
Welcome to the community!
Permanently deleted boards can't be recovered but still have a look at these articles/documentations
https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board
Archive & delete a board: https://help.trello.com/article/801-deleting-a-boardArchive & delete a list: https://help.trello.com/article/786-archiving-lists-deleting-listsArchive & delete a card: https://help.trello.com/article/795-archiving-and-deleting-cards
Regards,
Soumyadeep
I was hoping there was a loophole, but I think you're right. Thank you for your help!
Unfortunately, I did presse "permanently delete board"... thanks for your help anyways!
Hey @Alessa Leblanc Michel,I'm sorry to hear that you accidentally deleted one of your boards. Permanent data loss can be devastating.
I work at Rewind, we're a backup and recovery app for SaaS applications. Very soon, we're going to be launching a solution to this problem with a Power-Up called Backups for Trello.
With Backups for Trello, you will be able to recover a deleted boards, lists, cards, attachments, and more by accessing the Rewind Vault that automatically captures a daily backup of the Trello boards storing your mission-critical data.If you're interested, you can sign up for early access (and to stay updated about our launch) here.
Hi @Alessa Leblanc Michel
We have a huge problem on our account that impact our business.
Could you contact me?
What is your email?
Mnay thanks.
Miguel
miguelsilva@upwaysystems.com
0044734056366
00351913592111
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.