I really dislike having to run my cursor along the bottom of the screen.
Hi @Cliff Russell ,
Welcome to the community!
Basically, you can't move the "add a card" option to the top!
This is a really good time for you to learn the shortcuts!
Just hover the mouse where you want to create a new card and press N. Your new card will be added to that place!
For more information VISIT HERE
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Hey @Cliff Russell
As @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM mentioned, you can't move the button. The shortcut is a nice way to quickly create a card below another one.
You can also open the card creator in a specific spot by double clicking the list, in between the cards you want to create.
Felix
Thank you for the quick response! It seems systemic as i have complained for years that google chat only allows text input at the bottom of the app. When opened in gmail its almost unviewable at the very bottom of the screen.
In any case i really appreciate your help, and hope you have an enjoyable day
I apologize for not seeing your post first. I clicked on the email link and it took me straight to the reply function on the post below. Your response is great, and i really appreciate it. Im still fairly new to trello, but i can't say enough good things about it.
Hope you have a good weekend. I'm sure ill see you around the forum.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.