Hi there,
I have setup a board to share info and documents with some of our partners. However, when I invite someone who is not on Trello yet, it will also show their email address, which is also visible to the other Observers and Guest Members. This is violating Privacy regulations as we would share their email without there being a direct need for this.
Also after creating an account a user has the option to adjust their privacy settings, but for someone who has no account yet obviously didnt have that chance yet. So it would also better not to show any personal information in case they have no account yet. The strange thing is that when someone already is on Trello, there is no email visible.
How can I make sure the email of people without an account is hidden?
Best
Not a Trello member yet (email visible):
Already a Trello member (no email visible):
