We had multiple Teams in our Free account and have decided to upgrade to Business Class. I understand that the upgrade was done for ONE of the teams - what happens tothe other Team on our Free account? Is there a way to get that team also into our Business Class? Thanks.
Hi @Caryl Bauwens ,
Well, you simply add users to the Team where you have Business Class enabled. Every user of course would change your billing. There should be also no problem to move/copy the boards also from your Free teams.. so you should be able to 'merge' everything if you want. You can od course leave those Free teams - those continue to work (you just do not have all benefits that Business Class give you)
So, If I pay for a Business Class subscription for one team only, will I then be able to select/move my current "Personal" boards to the new Business Class team that I would be paying for?
@Mirek Thanks! I'm only seeing a "copy board" is that the only option, as opposed to move? And then when we do copy do the guest of the boards go with it to the new team?
@Caryl Bauwens- Hmm.. About the guests I am pretty sure that those need to be added again.. but yes Copy is what you are looking for. You can copy and start using it in a new team.
@Amanda Henderson- Yes, you can copy, so you would not lose any cards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.