Can I link from a card to one of my boards?
In this way I can have a mainboard ith Cards that link to all my other boards. This ill give mee a great view of my Trello world
Hi @lli !
You can achieve this using Unito. You can create a main board that consolidates the cards you need to see. Any update you make from the main board will sync back to the cards on the origin board.
If you want to go with a native option, there's Team tables which will give you a list view of cards across multiple boards.
Let me know if you have any questions with either option - happy to help
Thank a lot - fine functionalities. But what I am looking for is more simple. It a "navigator" main board, where each Card on this navigator board, links to/open another one of my boards. You could call it a "file manager" for boards, which will give me an ovebview of, and simple navigation to all my boards (which seem to grow by the numbers for eavh day )
Ah - gotcha! Would it work to attach the board via attachments like so? Selecting attachments from within a card, and then selecting Trello will give you the option to attach a card or a board.
Thanks that is a big step forward and I ill use this You have to open the card to click the link and that OK The perfect solution would bee just clicking the card without open it and the and the linked board will open.
One could anticipate that this was a standar function in Trello "Board manager", but your very fine suggestion is fine and I start here and convert if the ultimate solution arrives
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.