At the end of 2020, Confluence DC users in China held a webinar and shared their experience. Here is the topics I shared.
Bio
I started using Atlassian products such as Jira and Confluence in 2012. I used to promote the system as a system administrator in 3 companies, including companies with 500 people, 2,000 people, and 40,000 people. The company currently employed has 8 years of experience in Confluence. In 2019, we upgraded from Confluence Server 5.10 to Confluence DC 6.15.
Background
Usage
Feedback
Experience
Tips
Data Center Roadmap
Hi @Ollie Guan
Great article and many thansk for sharing & summary.
Cheers
Nice blog @Ollie Guan , thanks for sharing!
Hi @Ollie Guan ,
This is an awesome write-up -thanks for sharing!
This stat you shared is really interesting as we see tend to see the opposite where R&D are heavier users of Atlassian tools and then business teams. I'm guessing that's because in those situations we see R&D using Jira first and then other tools like Confluence spreading whereas in this case you all started with Confluence. 30,000 users a month - very impressive!
It seems like the situation you have landed on is working as is, but I am curious about what's next: Do you have any plans to use Confluence to support other use cases or to try a different Atlassian tool? Is there interest in having R&D use Confluence?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.