About a year and a half ago my last project with Atlassian products was the decommissioning of our JIRA and Confluence instances. I have not stopped missing them both since. (Nor have my co-workers) I am thoroughly NOT enjoying the work I have been re-assigned to. I am trying to get back in the Atlassian universe and find work doing something I enjoy.
Hi @Randall Fisher ,
Wish you a very Happy New Year!
Welcome back! All the best!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Wells Fargo has Jira Administrator contract positions (remote) open frequently. The company Wells Fargo uses to qualify the candidates is Signature Consultants (Charlotte, North Carolina).
I've been getting calls recently, so I'll keep you in the loop and refer you to them when they try to contact me.
Hi @Leslie Coleman ,
Welcome to the community!
You can learn, share, solve, and enjoy!
All the best!
Randal - you may want to consider local Atlassian Solution partners in the Atlanta/southeast area: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com/?page=1
They help customers with their Atlassian environments in a professional services capacity. If you like solving complex problems on how to make Atlassian products work together better, you may enjoy working there.
Thanks Leslie, I will give that a look.
Thanks Thomas, I appreciate that. I remember meeting you a few times at Atlassian Community Events in the past. Good to see you are still around.
Thanks Joe, that is some great advice. I do remember meeting you at an Atlassian Community Event and sitting next to you during lunch. You gave me some similar good advice back then and I wish I had acted on it at the time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.