Is there a way to create a new board from a template from an action on a card with parameters? eg. When a Card in a List moves to a list to the right it also creates a new Board from an existing template.
Hi @Kim Borghoff ,
Welcome to the community!
Please read these articles https://blog.trello.com/multi-board-workflows-trello-butler
https://blog.trello.com/butler-power-up-trello-automation
Regards,
Soumyadeep
Hello, this does not cover a solution for me.
@Kim Borghoff
I have yet to see this capability in Butler. Before I start using Butler, I developed an app that creates a food menu board with cards when the vendor register with the marketplace. The ‘move’ can act as the ‘registration’ trigger. If this a must have business requirement you can contact me via my profile page.
I'm not sure if that's possible because the process of copying from a template is quite complex in the backend.
So the conclusion is you cant create a board by moving a card from list1 to list2. It can't trigger a task like coping from a template.
I think you can create a new board using automation but can't create a board from a template.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.