Hi - I'm struggling with the given format for the rules in Butler.
I am trying to create auto color labeling based on 2 custom fields, U and I. If I were writing a statement I would want something like the below to occur:
If U == 1 & I == 1, Color = Pink
ElseIf U == 1 & I == 0, Color = Purple
Elseif U == 0 & I == 1, Color = Sky
Else Color = None
Apologies that this is no discernable coding language - I'm just a lowly chemical engineer 
The rules I have in Butler are:
- when custom fields "Urgent" and "Important" are completed, add the pink "Hi Prio - Do Now" label to the card
- when custom fields "Urgent" are completed, add the purple "Med Prio - Delegate" label to the card
- when custom fields "Important" are completed, add the sky "Med Prio - Schedule" label to the card
The problem that I'm encountering is that when I label I & U, I get all three colors. I believe this is because I am not able to establish a hierarchy between these rules. For instance, If U & I are both 1, Stop.
Any idea how to structure my rules so that this doesn't occur?
Thanks!