Need help implementing fixes for Jira tickets and other Jira features so employees can use more efficiently for small company under 50 employees.
Is this for server or cloud? Are you looking for part time help to get it straight or a full time position? And remote work or must be on site?
I think its cloud? Part time help to start with to get it straight. Remote is fine to start.
Stacey,
I am interested. Can you please let me know how I can send my resume?
thank you
stacey@mrp.io
Hi Stacey,Feel fee to book some time using https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/atlas-authority/boris-30 and I can see what we can do to help.
@Stacey Wong Good morning,
I'm interested in this as well. I'm assuming you are looking for a site/org admion to set up the system. I've been working as the site and org admin as well as scrum master in a company that is very similiar in size to yours. I will email my resume to you as well.
Yes exactly, please send resumes and references to stacey@mrp.io.
@Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority how often do you do a call meetings about fix helps?
Hi Gonchik, I am not sure I understand your question.
Hi @Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority ,
Just curious, how many meetings do you do monthly, weekly related to the professional services activities? I meant about sales funnel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.