When copying a card with a due date, I can assign the copy to a new Board/List Location, but am frustrated that I cannot also assign a new Due Date to the copy. I have not found a Butler or Preference option to solve this directly.
When simply copying a card, it is annoying to have to have to go find the newly created card and update it with the correct Due Date as a separate step - it seems like this should clearly be an option of the copy card function.
Context: I have task list cards that essentially need to be repeated/copied monthly, except that I like to keep a Checklist with outstanding item notes on the same card with that month, so that when I start on next month then my Notes checklist is there and ready for follow-up.
I prefer this method in lieu of trying to manage a repeater card for standard tasks and a separate card for outstanding items because this way I can keep a record of what was still outstanding on a card at month end when I've closed it - keeping together those tasks (work completed) and notes for that month. My notes checklist then can evolve with the copy into the next month where items may be resolved from the list in a later iteration.