I have a personal regular free account with 18 boards, and a few months ago, I was able to copy/add boards. In the meantime, I've joined a team. Now, that team has hit the maximum number of boards, and I can't add any boards to my account.
When I go to the team and try to copy a board for myself, in the dropdown, all I see is the team board (not my own like I used to). Here's what happens: when I click on the green box "Create board from template" at the top, I get a dropdown "Create Board from Template," and the only selection is the team I'm a part of. I don't see any other option (like my own personal board). What can I do? I thought I was allowed, unlimited boards.
To clarify, I'm trying to copy boards from the team to my own boards to edit them for my own use. I don't share them with anyone.