Hi all, I have one thing I'd like to discuss. I tried to check some previous discussions and articles but I wasn't successful.
It happens quite often to me in last months... someone asks question and it has quite descriptive summary like 'I cannot set issue status using REST API'. When I successfully solve this problem, a questioner asks another question like 'How can I set custom field XY using REST API?'.
In this moment I'd like to ask him just to accept the answer and create a new thread, but I have few problems with it
- it looks like I'm just trying to get more accepted answers
- some questioners are 'addicted' to your help and sometimes the question is answered multiple times already in other thread
What is your opinion about it? How to maintain clarity of the portal as much as possible? Thanks for your thoughts in advance
.
And wish you nice weekend of course 
