If I have "To do List" in 20 boards, how can I check all of them without opening every board?
To check my tasks in every board without opening every board?
Hi @Malak Mohammed Abu Zaid ,
Welcome to the community! I'm glad you are here!
You can read and follow these articles & documentations
https://blog.trello.com/trello-master-board-unito
https://blog.trello.com/multi-board-workflows-trello-butler
https://unito.io/blog/how-to-build-a-trello-master-board/
These articles and documentation can solve your problem easily! It will show everything on one single board.
If you have any further queries regarding this issue, please comment down below!
Thanks & Regards,
Soumyadeep Mandal (SaM)
Thank you
We would like to be able to select more than 20 boards in workspace table view. When will the max of 20 boards be extended to for example 50 boards? For us important to decide if we will keep using Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.