We have several projects. Two of the projects gets deployed (or published) to the artifactory (during the build). I added a new project. All these projects have a common parent, whose pom.xml has artifactory details given in the <distributionManagement> section. My project is having a 401 error while transferring files to the artifactory. I wonder if I must configure some user name password. I do not know how the other projects are able to accomplish this. I am trying to find where the user/password could have been set with respect to the projects that are working. Please note that, for my project, this is the first time, bamboo-maven would be doing the deploy.build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [INFO] BUILD FAILUREbuild 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [INFO] Total time: 2.512 sbuild 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [INFO] Finished at: 2021-01-08T16:39:08-05:00build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on project my-project: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact com.autosys:my-project:pom:4.2-20210108.213908-1 from/to vmsys2020 (http://vmsys2020.autosys.com:9080/artifactory/libs-snapshot-local): Failed to transfer file http://vmsys2020.autosys.com:9080/artifactory/libs-snapshot-local/com/autosys/my-project/4.2-SNAPSHOT/my-project-4.2-20210108.213908-1.pom with status code 401 -> [Help 1]build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.7:deploy (default-deploy) on project my-project: Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact com.autosys:my-project:pom:4.2-20210108.213908-1 from/to vmsys2020 (http://vmsys2020.autosys.com:9080/artifactory/libs-snapshot-local): Failed to transfer file http://vmsys2020.autosys.com:9080/artifactory/libs-snapshot-local/com/autosys/my-project/4.2-SNAPSHOT/my-project-4.2-20210108.213908-1.pom with status code 401build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:215)build 08-Jan-2021 16:39:08 at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute (MojoExecutor.java:156)
Hi @Gnanasekaran Sakthivel !
I do recommend you to checkout the next docs:
So based on that your deployment plan should have variables or spmewhere config to deploy to company the Artifactory.
Unfortauntely, it's not platform problem, it's mostly usage of plans and stage with steps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.