Hi! So I've logged into Trello with a Microsoft account for a company - but as soon as I sign in, it immediately makes me create a team even though I'm not supposed to. How do I work around this? I've attached a screenshot just in case.
Why are you not supposed to?
Si no me equivoco, desde hace un tiempo ya no se pueden crear tableros personales sueltos. Te tienes que crear un equipo aunque sea sólo para ti (Mi casa, Mi trabajo ..)
Dentro del equipo ya te puedes crear los tableros privados.
Espero haberte ayudado.
Hi, @Rahman, Zaakirah (Cognizant)!
I will definitely suggest you to to create a team and proceed forward!
It won't create any problem if you create a team! Basically, it is a more efficient way to create and organize your boards within Trello!
Example:
1 - Let's assume that Trello is your office and the team is your office cabin, where you can organize and work efficiently with the Trello boards
2 - Let's assume that Trello is your home and the team is the room of your home, where you can organize and work efficiently with the Trello boards!
I hope it will help you understanding Trello teams in a much better way! If you have any further query regarding my answer, please comment below, I will love to answer you back!
Regards,
Soumyadeep
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.