Hello! I was using the recycle bin on our server version. I wanted to migrate our database to Cloud, but it gave me some error messages. After a few failed tries, I saw that the problem was the tickets in the recycle bin. So I removed the tickets from the bin, and deleted the tickets. I even uninstalled the recycle bin. But there's still one ticket that prevents from migrating to Cloud.
Can I just go in my database and delete the faulty issue, or this will wreak havoc in my database?
Can I unhide a deleted ticket on the interface? I can't even search for it in my issues. It doesn't appear on my user interface. When I search for all issues, that specific number doesn't appear. It goes from 456, 458, etc. I'm missing issue 457.
I'm looking for a safe way of removing this faulty ticket before migrating.
Thanks!