I'd like to invite users to my board via the 'invite with link' option. I want these users to have read only permissions. Does anyone know if there's a way to set the permissions to read only on a link as I think the default is normal. Thanks
No, as far as I know there is no way to generate a custom link to set the new joiners to be Observers. You either would need to set that (Observers or read only members are a business class feature) after you added the or after they joined.
Hi @Orleen Edwards
Look at this post:
https://help.trello.com/article/717-adding-people-to-a-board
Cheers
Thanks, but I have already looked at this and it does not provide me with an answer to my questions!
Thanks I thought so. I have Business Class feature and cannot see anything. Maybe one for future development!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.