Hi,I am using IOS and a desktop version.Have like 20 Trello Boards. However, 2 boards do not show labels on board view.Any advise
Cards only show labels if you add labels to the card. By default they don’t have any labels.
also if you click on the label it will toggle between showing text and not showing text in case that’s what you are referring to.
As per attached it is completely not showing on board view. And yes, I definitely have labels in there. Problem only happens to this particular board. If I copy the card to other boards.
Labels won’t show if you set a “full card cover” since the cover takes up the full card front. You can change the cover setting on the back of the card and then your labels will show.
great! thanks for that!
Wish Trello could show it in future upgrades! would help alot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.