The Bamboo database has a table called buildresultsummary listing all build executions.
There are 2 columns related to build duration but I'm not sure of their actual meaning:
- duration
- processing_duration
I assume both are in milliseconds.
processing_duration seems to be the value that Bamboo shows on the user interface as duration but I'm not sure.
Sometimes duration is greater than processing_duration but it can also be the other way around.
My purpose is to find out how many hours my agents have been building in the past year.
Which value should I use? Or should I take the sum of both?
Here are the queries I currenlty have:
select sum(processing_duration) from buildresultsummary
where build_date >= '01-01-20'
and build_date < '01-01-21'
and build_type = 'CHAIN'
order by build_date desc;
select sum(duration) from buildresultsummary
where build_date >= '01-01-20'
and build_date < '01-01-21'
and build_type = 'CHAIN'
order by build_date desc;