I attached an excel workbook with four tabs, when viewed it has fifteen pages.
Hi @Matthew Carlsen ,
Happy New Year!
So I just tested with an excel sheet by uploading it to Trello and it is working fine! It was not showing any additional pages etc.
I think it might be a problem with that specific file! To verify you can upload a test file to see if it's working for you or not!
Regards,
Soumyadeep (SaM)
Did it open in Trello or on your computer? I am trying Trello to replace the process we use now, working from a shared folder. I want something more efficient.
The document has opened in Trello and it looks fine then I downloaded the file to see if there was any change after the download but It works and showing everything fine!
Did you use an excel workbook?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.