Hi Support Team,
I have a OSB project and maven build script.I am not sure how to carry out the unit test via Bamboo for the project. Can anyone help me to do the unit test automation through Bamboo?
Hello Aakash,
You can use Maven task to execute Maven build and tests. Please find more details at our documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Maven
Thanks Alexey, But I have a OSB based project,its not a java based project. I just want to understand the core concept how unit testing goes, Can you please tell me what are the necessary steps/items that we need to follow? I mean like do we need to write a test case code seperately and what are the information do we need to include in maven POM file. your answer will be highly appreciated.
Aakash, I'm not familiar with OSB, but you mentioned Maven. What is going on when you execute "mvn test" command at your project? Does it run tests? Does it generate any test report at target/surefire-reports? To identify tests Bamboo can use Maven task or separate JUnit/NUnit tests parsers. So if your maven execute tests and generate reports with surefire plugin - Bamboo can handle it, otherwise you will require another plugin to provide tests results to Bamboo Hope it helps
Alexey, I have a OSB based project and maven as a build script,I am not sure wheather my script file is good enough or not? When I run "mvn test" it says no test to run. What should I do to execute the test via Bamboo?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.