Hello
I am interested your Teams.
Learn with together job.
Hi @gmaaftog
Welcome to the community and Happy New Year ...
Learn, Share, Solved & Enjoy with us !!!
Cheers
Hi @gmaaftog ,
Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here! Wish you a very happy new year!
Can you please explain a little bit what do you mean by interested in your team?
If you can explain a little bit we can help you out in a very precise way!
and as I always say Learn, Share, Solve & Enjoy!
Regards,
Soumyadeep (SaM)
Hi @gmaaftog Welcome to the Atlassian Community. We are happy to see you here and Wish you a very happy new year.
Learn, Share, Solve and Enjoy !!!
Monika
Hi there,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. I found some cool free documentation about Jira, Confluence, JSM which I also recommend to Enterprise users in my company. Hope this helps.
https://docs.automationforjira.com/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHh2gz9GClQ
Thanks,
Saurabh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.