Make this and I'll pay for Business classA Lannister always pays his debts.
Hi @Auracle ,
Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here!
Wish you a very happy new year!
Well, that was a screenshot taken from youtube in the form of a PNG extension and it has been uploaded to that Trello card. Then it has been set as cover! That how it's been done and a link to the video has been shared in the comment section of the card!
To do this you don't need any business class plan! The business-class plan had got more feature you can compare HERE
Regards,
Soumyadeep (SaM)
I actually photoshopped the card quickly to add the Youtube video to demonstrate an example of what I would like to do. Opening a card takes some seconds to load.I don't want my videos embed inside the card but on the outside directly in the workflow.Currently I am unable to make a video card.
You can't make the video play without opening a card! Currently, you can't set a video as a cover in Trello.
This is a nice feature to have, I hope the Trello team will add this feature in future updates!
https://help.trello.com/article/1256-link-cards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.