Hi All,
My name is Monika and I am from India. In the year of COVID-19, I have spent my time to create videos content for my Youtube Channel "WebGentle" where I have uploaded videos of Jira Software in my free time. I always wanted to do something free where people can come and learn something from me free of cost.
I have organized a series of webinar too, where I called some of Atlassian Experts (Rachel Wright, Rodney Nission and Maria Lusia) to speak in webinars.
Here is the link of webinar series if you want to have a look.
I am also planning to upload more videos of Atlassian Products in 2021 so that I can help others by sharing knowledge 
Please share what did you do in 2020 for the education of others and what you are thinking to do in 2021.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!