Hi everyone! I'm new to Trello and am now trying to enable the Show Checklist power-up on a board (as the only power-up). It lets me add the power-up but then the power-up doesn't work and I get the following message: "Subscribe in power-up settings. No valid licence found." What do I need to do differently?I am using the desktop app. I also got this message when I tried to do the same on MS Edge.
Hi @Polaris Koi ,
Welcome to the community!
I think you have to authorize your account with this power-up and I think it also requires a valid licence to use the power-up! You have to connect your account with Show Checklist power-up authentication!
I'm not sure but I think it also requires a valid plan to use the power-up!
Hi @Polaris Koi
I have exact the same problem, and I can't find the right place to authenticate...🤔
following this thread :-)
Best
Mikkel
Hi @Mikkel Rubæk ,
Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here!
Wish you a very happy new year!
You have to disable the power-up and when you enable it again it asks you to authenticate!
Regards,
Soumyadeep (SaM)
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal
I have found the solution! @Polaris Koi I have allowed all third party cookies, a solution I am not very fond of. But now it works.
Hi @Polaris Koi & @Mikkel Rubæk ,
Sometimes cookies & adblockers are also causing problems! So try to change some settings sometimes and it will work fine! But anyway we are here to help you out!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.