I have created two boards and invited an individual to the board. This individual has been made Admin as I will eventually leave the board.
I have also created a set of Butler commands that are all tagged under a project name. I finished testing and have asked the invited individual (new admin) to enable them for the respective boards. It seems that this is not possible
How can the new admin use or activate the same set of commands on that board and continue to use it when I deactivate it from my end or leave the board?
It the commands remain enabled when I leave the board, will the commands be visible and available for updates and continue to work for the new admin and all members of the board?
Bottomline, this is work I like to leave behind for the new admin. Is there a way to do this?