I set Trello up for a small team, and it currently includes my second Trello account and that of a co-worker. Our current notification system for project updates is outside of Trello, through email or Microsoft Teams, so we get notified immediately, but the notifications aren't linked to Trello cards as needed. Thus, for a successful transition to Trello, we need to set up desktop push notifications.
I looked online, and found that to enable this, I should go to my profile, click Settings, and then "Enable desktop notifications." I went to my account, tried to click that link, and nothing happened. The link address just took me to the same page. I looked online again and clicked the secure button by the address bar for the board I want notifications for, and clicked "Allow" for notifications; however, when I used my second Trello account to mention my first personal Trello account, I didn't receive a desktop notification, just an in-app one. Also, with "allow" set up, the "Enable desktop notifications" link in my profile Settings is gone. I also tried allowing Adobe notifications. Please help me help my team! Thank you.