Hi.
So my idea is the following: whenever I create a new card (on my board about video games), I want to automatically fetch that game cover image and add it as an attachment (to then appear as the cover image of the card).
To realize this idea I am using a Game DB API and Butler to fetch that cover image and then add it as an attachment.
This is my current Butler workflow:

My issue here is with the second POST. I have made several tests and came to the conclusion that the issue is with using a variable inside curly brackets like it is happening in the POST header: { "client-id": "???", "authorization": "Bearer {httpresponse.access_token}" }
On my tests, I also tried adding a comment with the following format "{ {httpresponse.access_token} }" and it saved with exactly that text (i.e. did not replace the variable with its value). But if I used "{httpresponse.access_token}" then it worked correctly.
My question is then: is there a way to use variables inside curly brackets in Butler commands?
Thank you!