Yesterday, after a hard working - and satisfying - day, I was about to commit all my shit. But in the end I decided to leave it there and commit today. So I staged all my modifications. In the end, without I could tell why, SourceTree seemed to refuse to stage my last file, and seemed to hang...
This morning, I cannot find any of my earlier staged files. Neither in SourceTree nor in the directories on my hard drive ! All my modifications just vanished...
I'm using SourceTree 1.6.22 for a few days now, and I'm seriously considering to throw it away plain and simple. Has anyone any explanation for the fuck that happened to me, and if so, where are my modifications ???
I am a developper since quite some time and have been successfully working for years with CVS, SVN, HG, and GIT. Never had such a terrible experience with any source controlling program...
Best regards though