I have spent all my kudos
thought it would be filled up weekly, but it is still empty
here it says:
Your "peer kudos" balance (e.g. the ability to send recognition to other users) will refresh every Friday.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Update-1-on-known-issues-and-feedback/m-p/1516720#M79
Hi @Alexander Pappert ,
Most of the people are on holiday! 😋
In the article, it's clearly mentioned that it will refresh every Friday! But I'm not sure if it works like that or not!
Usually, I never check if it gets refreshed every Friday or not but in the last month I share all my kudos with many users, as a result of my kudos balance to share with others was 0. Unfortunately, I had to wait for 2 weeks to get it back and till then I have shared a lot of kudos with many users but I haven't checked If it gets refreshed every Friday or not!
Just to test and a gift as well, I'm sharing 400 kudos to each of you @Alexander Pappert & @Vero Rivas 😁😀🙂😎
and let's see If my kudos refresh on 1st January/Friday or not!
Happy Holidays! Stay Home! Stay Safe! and enjoy with your family!
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal
Thank you very much for the kudos, I see them reflected in my profile currently.
You are very kind @Soumyadeep Mandal I loved your gift, I also sent you some kudos this morning.
Thank you so much and happy new year 2021 !!!
Cheers !!! 🙂🙂🙂
@Soumyadeep Mandal
Thank You for the kudos.
I also share my kudos, and that was why I asked because the didn't refill.
I have shared them in the last 2 weeks, and on friday 25 dec they have not been refreshed. if they refreshed on 18 dec or not, I have not checked.
@Vero Rivas
How could you accept an answer in the question that I asked?
Happy New Year - interesting question that just popped up in my mind too!
hI @Fabienne Gerhard ,
Happy New Year!
Hi @Soumyadeep Mandal - Happy New Year to you too
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.