Hey all,
Hope you are all enjoying Christmas holidays and spending the time with your family! Incredible how time flies, seems like yesterday for me when 2020 started.
Anyways, we had Christmas already yesterday here in Czech Republic (on 24th). I guess it would be appropriate to ask you what was the best or the most interesting Christmas present you got or gave to others? Simply put - which one did you like the most and made you or others happy?
Mines were not so interesting to share, so I will be glad if you share yours. Pretty curious how Christmas presents look in other families / countries and maybe I can get some inspiration for next year! 
We lately do not make a big deal out of Christmas presents - just small gifts or something useful for others. I guess the most useful present for me were new Niceboy earphones, which I needed for a long time and was just too lazy to buy them for myself haha.
The most interesting I gave to others would be the one I gave to my grandfather. It was a book, which shows old photos of parts in our hometown (Třebíč) compared with how it looks now with a little bit of history to them. Made my grandfather really happy, as he started to tell me about all the old photos he remembers. Great example that even a small gift can be the best 
Cannot find an example from the book, so here is at least the photo of our square and tower:

So what's yours?