Wishing you and your loved ones anywhere you are a Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Hi @Tinker Fadoua ,
Wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎅❄🎄🎉
Happy Holidays! Enjoy!
Thank you so much @Soumyadeep Mandal !
Thank you @Ollie Guan !
I know you are in different country and I feel so happy to see you active in the Northern VA group
Are you in the US @Soumyadeep Mandal ?
All the best,
Fadoua
Personally, I don't celebrate Christmas however I love the lights, decorations, songs (the whole holiday spirit). The mainly one I enjoy is the time off.
I had an accident on Christmas Day in 2019 while vacationing with my family. I ended up in the ER with a broken ankle. Honestly, just thinking about it today brings some bad memories. It could have been worse but thank God it wasn't anything major.
I know how this year has been exhausting to all of us.
God bless everyone!
Best,
I'm from India! As a community leader, it was my duty to interact with the community! Most importantly, I love to interact with many people as possible via different posts and articles to know more & help others!
Happy Holidays! Stay Safe! Stay Well!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.