Howdy folks!
I just wanted to recount one of the things I've done this year to try and spice up my team's daily standup meetings, along with seeing if there's any other exciting things anyone's tried to help add some flavor to any new daily team meetings.
One of the things I've tried to do is keep on top of the latest things happening in the fast-food/restaurant industry and then report on the latest wacky/zany stuff that companies are up to nowadays. This year has featured all kinds of crazy things, including but most certainly not limited to:
I keep expecting this well of entertainment to dry up, but so far these restaurants have continued to 'innovate' well beyond my wildest dreams. I've been told this segment has been one of the things my teammates look forward to each day, and it seems to have really help kept morale up during this rough year.
Let me know if there's any other weird/interesting things you do with your team to keep things fresh! Also, feel free to post your favorite things you've seen from restaurants this year.
Otherwise, I'm looking forward to what 2021 has to offer in the way of bizarre culinary creations and marketing tactics in the fast-food industry.