Greetings once again everyone!

I know that not everyone celebrates Christmas and not everyone will have the benefit of being about to take time off. So this weeks question has two sides to the coin.
If you are going to be on vacation, what are you looking forward to doing? I know travelling and in many parts of the world getting together with friends and family isn't possible this year. However, I'm looking forward to getting caught up on my backlog of shows such as season 2 of the Mandalorian (yes, I haven't actually been able to watch it yet).
If you have chosen to work or you are required to work based on your profession, I'm interested to know what things you are looking forward to being able to do with less people in the office. I know in the past I have loved being able to get to back burner projects that I never normally have time to get to.
Now it's your turn! Please tell me what you will be up to!
Have a happy holiday season!