Two weeks ago or so I have added the Slack PowerUp to one of my boards and integrated to Slack channels. Everything was working fine.
Yesterday, I added another Slack alert to the same Slack channel on another board. This was working as well. However, since today none of the alerts are working.
I checked the setup of the Slack PowerUp and notices all show a yellow warn sign stating:
Unable to post alerts because channel cannot be found.
I removed all alerts and tried to add one of the alerts back but the error persists.
What else I can do?
------------
I just noticed the integration is working when I use the Send to Slack channel function on an individual Trello card. But the Slack alerts feature is broken.
------------
I tried a few more things and found out the Alerts still worked on public channels.
Then I revoked the Slack/Trello integration on both sides and added everything back. Nothing is working now, and I can only select to send alerts to individuals instead of channels. This results in the new error message: Ran into an unknown error posting alerts: no_board_access.
There is clearly something going on behind the curtain. API changes on one/both of the sides, or something?