Hi there,
I recently upgraded my SourceTree to v2.2. It's great so far except that my SourceTree will hang everytime I do a merge branch.
I am using:
Mac OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan
Macbook Pro 15 (Mid 2015)
VCS Type: Git (Github)
Having exactly the same problem here
Had same issues.Downgraded to 2.1 (http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/SourceTree_2.1.dmg)
having the same problem
I am on Yosemite 10.10.4 and getting same problem
Merge worked for me after update to 2.2.2 (51) (which required two attempts, the first time it failed to unpack or something).
Having the same problem. I have to force quit SourceTree after each merge
Thanks for the information everyone. I didn't realize there was an upgrade; I guess I had auto-update turned off. I was on 2.2 (46). I'll test this out when I have a merge to do. 2.3.1 (69) looks like the current version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.