Hey Trello experts!
So I'm a digital agency owner and I use Trello both for internal and client comms.
I'm always confused about the settings / privacy of the Trello boards and in turn if I should be on the free package or the Business package.
Here is how I mainly use Trello
- New Team member onboarding (one board)
- My Sales call pipeline and tracking (one board)
- My VA tasks (one board)
- Client onboarding and management (about 10-15 at a time)
Firstly for the client onboarding boards, should they all be trello workspaces so I don't have to pay for people to be members? I had them in my team previously but when inviting clients I was paying for them to use it - which I need to avoid.
Is this the best set up? To only lock down the internal boards to my team and have everything else as a Trello workspace?
I just went to create a new board and told I'm at 8 of my 10 free boards...just confused!