Community Leaders are an elite group of volunteer experts who serve as connectors, ambassadors, and mentors for Atlassian, answering questions and writing articles online, as well as hosting hundreds of global events annually.
In exchange for their efforts, Leaders enjoy perks like direct access to the Atlassian team, members-only spaces, free vouchers for certification exams, swag and more.
Let's give a warm welcome to the newest additions to our Leaders program!
Thank you @Community Manager
Wow! Hello everyone!
Thank you! I am very glad that I got into such a great team!
Welcome everyone! Cake all around!
Wow! Awesome!
Welcome to all the new leaders! You're going to love it!
I love seeing our community expanding!!!!
Thank you all for the welcome!!!! I am happy to participate in this great team, thank you very much @Community Manager
Welcome to the party!!! I'm so excited to get to know you all!
Wow! Thank you for a warm welcome and welcome to all my fellow newbies.
Hi Everyone!
Welcome to the Leader program of Atlassian Community!
We are glad you are here! All the best!
Welcome aboard everyone!
Congrats @Rodney Nissen _Work Wranglers_ _TJL_ ! Well deserved and we're glad to be working with you.
Congratulations and thank you everyone!
Hurray! Glad to know some of you and looking forward to meeting everyone else! Stoked to see what you'll all do in the coming months!
Welcome to the TEAM, everyone! Can't wait to meet you .
Welcome everyone! Can't wait to meet everyone. Cheers to a brighter year ahead!!!!
OH HAI \o/ and welcome !!!!!!!!
I'm so excited! Thanks for the warm welcome
What an impressive list of names! Welcome to the team ~ we're lucky to have you!
Thank you! I'm honored to be part of such a prestigious group!
Wow, Congrats!
Welcome to Community Leaders Family!!!!!
Thanks for the welcome @Community Manager
Thanks @Community Manager , @Monique vdB , @Darline and all the Community leaders who have made me feel so welcome!
Welcome everyone! So glad to have you all with us
Welcome to the community family!
The more, the merrier!
Congratulations and welcome to you all, new leaders!
Thank you @Community Manager for this article and the new ACL list. I'm glad to see my name and few known faces. Looking ahead to meet all leaders virtually or in person as and when the time comes.
Congratulations, Happy Christmas and advance New Year wishes to all the leaders here.
Happy new year and welcome aboard.
Wohoo - welcome to the party 🤩
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.